The TSI team developed a fully integrated ERP Solution targeted at the Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) market. We have always believed in a combination Best of Breed and Full Integration, building our knowledge base for optimal system development on the experience gained during the implementation of approximately 200 business system implementations. The TSI system was designed on business fundamentals, utilizing industry standard development tools and integrated with industry standard interfaces. This approach provides our customers a solution with the lowest total cost of ownership.
Our integrated solution,TRISYSV1.21 (TRISYS_V1.11 / TRISYS V1.10 / TRISYS V1.00), incorporates the complete suite of business functions and processes, including industry-leading enhancements in:
Click Examples to view a cross-section of TRISYS product functionality.
- Order Management (DM)
- Sales Analysis (DM (including Customer and Product Profitability Analysis))
- Demand Forecasting (DM)
- Accounts Receivable (DM/EM)
- Inventory Management (SM)
- Requirements Planning Scheduling (SM)
- Integrated Purchasing (SM)
- Warehouse Replenishment (SM)
- Accounts Payable (SM/EM)
- Financial Budgeting/Forecasting (SM/EM)
- Lightweight Manufacturing (SM)
- Bill of Materials (DM/SM)
- General Ledger (EM (Including TB, IS and BS analysis/reporting))